My Books [Pt. 3]

17 May 2013

Time for part 3 of my books! For part 1 and part 2, click here!! and here!! OK, let's move on...

City Girl

OK, so you've probably read the first and second parts. In case you don't know, I post parts as posts on here. I've already posted the first and second part. ;)  So, you can go read those of you haven't. Her are the links. Part 1 and Part 2!

Peter???

I'm not sure if I'll be calling  it that or not. On this post I had a little thing at the end where I said try to write about the crucifixion through the eyes of peter. So... I'm doing it! :) Read  this post to find out more!!!!

Horse Dreamer

I absolutely love this one. I think I might get this one published first. ;) Yay! It's so realistic, not like my other ones. *laughs* I only have the first chapter oon this blog, but  I'll do more as soon as I can!

Tell me if you liked it! Thanks~Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment

be you. be nice. be amazing.
your comments make my day brighter
and i try to reply to every one.