Fall is here

27 October 2013

a.k.a autumn Man, I seriously love this season...can anyone guess why?

Right!

Well, for two reasons actually. I like the weather. It's time to pull on the sweaters, grab a hot drink, and go read a good book. Leaves crunching under your feet, crisp air, and warm kitchens. It's "poetic" weather if you ask me.
 And mah name baby. Autumn=Autumn See? See? Come on, it's not that hard. :)

I honestly think this season is one of the best and one of the worst. Best- Sweaters, drinks, books, getting to see old friends, volleyball, raking leaves, hot chocolate and being outside!
Worst- Thick itchy sweaters, getting hot and cold at the same time, school, the cold, riding horse for the few dear last times before winter snow, and being locked indoors.
Ahh...but I've got to admit, I am glad for a change of seasons...soon we'll be feeling snow and then a new year! But that's in the future, for now, anyways.
OK, this post is getting w-e-i-r-d, so here are some awesome shots, and then.. "see ya later!"









all photos via


autumn

P.S. What d you think of the new design?

1 comment:

be you. be nice. be amazing.
your comments make my day brighter
and i try to reply to every one.