Ther's a post coming really soon

25 April 2013

Hi everybody! I'm sorry for the shortage of posts lately, I have them planed out, but I don't do them. Typical me. :P
 So there's a post coming up very soon, and very soon. OK, so here I have a poll. (Like, look down) :O I just did it to see how often you would check my blog out (not since the post shortage) :) Please do it and comment and tell me which answer suits you :)

  How often do you check this blog, Autumn's Reading and Writing?
  A. Oh! Like nearly every day! Please do more posts!
  B. Once week, try to make more interesting posts.
 C. I try to do it at least twice a week or something like that.
 D.  Well, whenever I find time, maybe once in two weeks or something like that.
 E. Like, seriously? Your blog is sooooo boring, maybe once a month or twice.


Thanks for taking it! (Do it and comment if you haven't) I hope you like it! OK, before I go I'll share some verses,

 We are afflicted in every way, but not crushed; perplexed, but not despairing; persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed;

 2 Corinthians 4:8-9                                                        

  Yet those who wait for the LORD Will gain new strength; They will mount up with wings like eagles, They will run and not get tired, They will walk and not become weary.

   Isaiah 40:31

   For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength. 

    Philippians 4:13
I hope you enjoyed those verses, they are really uplifting for me. OK, until next time, Bye! (And don't forget to take the poll. :)


      
  

6 comments:

  1. A-B.
    I have a reader, so if I get time to look at it, I read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since I follow, it just shows whenever you have a new post, so I check it then!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same as the two above but as for the poll......
    A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A. :) lol
    ~Layla~

    ReplyDelete

be you. be nice. be amazing.
your comments make my day brighter
and i try to reply to every one.