Back...

27 May 2013

OK, so I'm back. Anyways, today's Verse of the Week. This week's verse is...............................................................................

12 The righteous shall flourish like the palm tree: he shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon.
Psalm 92:12 

If you want to give your favorite verse, just comment it and I'll think about using it! (: 

Anyways, I seriously feel like this blog has no "Oh, I can't wait to post on here!" feeling. Most likely  because I don't know what to post about. Figures, because I can't post about writing every single day. So, I'll be thinking about that for a little, and try to figure something out. And if you want to too, do you have any ideas????? got a siggy!
 

                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment

be you. be nice. be amazing.
your comments make my day brighter
and i try to reply to every one.