Interview from Poem Girl

18 May 2013

Today I got a super duper interview from Poem Girl!! :)


1. What's your name, or blogger name? ~ Sarah.P.G

2. What kinds of books do you like best? (genre) ~ I don't know...really exciting Time Travel or Fantasy or well you get it.

3.What do you like best about this blog? ~ I like everything!

4. What types of blogs do you like best? (writing, artistic, random) ~ Writing and Artistic, as that is the kind of person I am ;)

5. What is you favorite food? ~ Thai Salad or Clam Chowder.

6. Favorite color?. Pink and Yellow

7. Favorite blog(s)? ~ By Asking that you are asking me to spend all night and day naming them.

8. If you could possibly change your name, what would you change it to? ~ Goodness I just stared at myself in the mirror trying to decide what would fit...and Clair and Cassie are the only names that came to mind...mostly Clair

9. What do you think I look like? ~ I think you look very pretty and have beautiful eyes, Sorry I'm not good at that kind of question.

10. What is/was your least favorite subject in school? ~ Really...should I have one...I don't think I do.

11. What do you want to be when you grow up? (Or already are) ~ A writer who illustrates her work.

12. Why did you start a blog? ~ To share Gods word though poetry...but it spread to many other things.

13. Who or what inspired you to start one? ~ I just loved to write and I thought it would make me so happy to think someone was actually reading and enjoying my works.

14. What do you post about on your blog? ~ Oh, everything :D

15. What do you like best about blogging? ~ The friends I get to know through the process and writing down the many stories and such that are constantly whiling around in my head.

16. If you could wish for one thing, what would it be for? ~ For my friends the Beavers (blog name) to be able to complete their adoptions with the little children waiting for them.

17. If you could go to any country in the world, where would you go? ~ France or...England...but I love Ireland and New Zealand's scenic atmosphere.

18. What are some of your hobbies? ~ Reading, Writing, Drawing, Hanging out with my sisters Ani and Liz, Spending time with my friends, etc...

19. What's your most favorite animal? ~ I like cats and horses.

20. Which blogs do you like best? Story and Art blogs, and lots more!

Thank you, Sarah!!! Here is an award for you to take!

~Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment

be you. be nice. be amazing.
your comments make my day brighter
and i try to reply to every one.