Liebster Award

28 April 2014

Hey everyone :) Today I'm going to do the Liebster Tag, which has been going around the blogosphere for quite a while now :) Apparently, 'liebster' means 'dearest' in German. Pretty cool, huh? Anyways, I was awarded by the lovely Brittany at Daughter of the King.  



T H E R U L E S 
~Thank and link back the person who nominated you 
~List eleven facts about yourself 
~Answer the eleven questions asked by the blogger who nominated you 
~Nominate 9 bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers (you can't nominate the blogger who nominated you)
~Ask them eleven questions
~Let them know of their nomination 
 

11 F A C T S A B O U T ME
  • I like blog designing. 
  • I have a goat... 
  • I'm SUPER into Jessie now...
  • I love watching sunset and sunrise.
  • Kinda a shopaholic. ;)
  • I'm currently LOVING Francesca Battistelli's new album, If We're Honest
  • Country girl.
  • I like horses. 
  • I am a Christian.
  • Hmm... surprisingly I like labeling the parts of a sentence in grammar. (??) 
  • I love making milkshakes.  

OK, wow. That was random. 

Britt's Questions

1) Favorite superhero? 
Umm, I have noo idea.  
2) If you could change your hair and eye color what would you change it to?
Hmmm... I'm not sure, I'm pretty glad with what I have:)
3) What's your favorite flower?
Narcissus. (or gladiolus)
4) Favorite drink?

Chocolate milk or punch or milkshakes. 
5) Anna or Elsa? (from Frozen)
Well, well, *gulps* what would you say if a certain someone hasn't seen Frozen? (Huh?) 
6)  Sweatshirts or tank tops?
Sweatshirts. 
7) Flip-flops or boots?
Boots. (only because there's so many varieties) 
8) what's your Favorite childhood memory?
I'm not sure about favorite, but one is seeing the Niagara Falls. It was beautiful
 9) Favorite book of the Bible
Proverbs
 10) Favorite quote
One would be "God sometimes takes us into troubled waters, not to drown us, but to cleanse us."
11) Favorite Pinterest board of mine
Love all of them, but if I had to choose one, Laughing out Loud.

OK! Here are my questions.
1. Favorite song?
2. What was the last thing you ate?
3. What's your favorite Bible verse?
4.  Favorte book character?
5. Favorite movie character?
6. Favorite movie?
7. What would be your dream house?
8. Where in the world do you want go for a vacation?
9. Favorite shoes?
10. Chips or Candy?
11. Laptop or phone?

And I award anyone who wants to do this :) Have fun =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

be you. be nice. be amazing.
your comments make my day brighter
and i try to reply to every one.