Day 20 -25 of 30 DWC

28 June 2014

Hey everyone! I'm going to be doing 5 questions to day and tomorrow, so that I can be done with the writing challenge by July 1st. 

 20.  5 things you are passionate about

  • Music
  • Writing
  • Praying and reading the Bible
  • Riding horseback
  • My family 


21. Someone who inspires you

My parents



22. One thing you've never done that most people have

I've never been to a water park. 

(Sorry for coming up with such random ones. But, hey, then you can learn more about me :)



VIA PINTEREST


23. Most memorable vacation

Either visiting a beach in Florida or traveling overseas.





24. Goals for next month
( * Some of these are straight off of my pinterest board : bucket list//#thatswhoiam )

  • Sing in the rain *
  • Tie messages to balloons and let them go *
  • Grow closer to God and friends and family
  • Do five things from my bucket list
  • Conquer some of my fears
  • Spend more time outside 



25. What made your day special?           

When my friend called and asked me to go to the park with her <3




I hope you enjoyed this post and I'll see you tomorrow <3 
God bless you, 
Autumn

2 comments:

be you. be nice. be amazing.
your comments make my day brighter
and i try to reply to every one.