Day 9 of 30 DWC // my stories

10 June 2014

 pictures in this post via google images
 
 
9. Your favorite thing to do right now
Well, now that it's summertime, it's probably hanging out with friends, being on the computer, making sweet treats, and gardening.
 
 
So anyways, today I want to post the link to all of my short stories. I used to have my stories on this blog, but then they weren't showing up for me, so I took them down, which may or may not have been a good idea. :) But anyways, I'll just post a the link on here today,and then please comment what your thoughts are. I'll take constructive criticism, but no mean comments. I'm not the best writer ever or anything, but I really enjoy writing,so I guess it's like a hobby. And now I'm just rambling so now I'm going to go get the link. :)
 
 
 

enjoy!


God bless

Autumn




No comments:

Post a Comment

be you. be nice. be amazing.
your comments make my day brighter
and i try to reply to every one.