Hey there// 30 Day Writing Challenge

03 June 2014

Hello.

 Sorry for not posting in a little while, this summer, I hope that changes though. I'm on summer break now, so hopefully I'll have a lot of free time to post, and make them interesting posts. In other news, thank you guys sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for 43 followers! That is mind-blowing. When I started blogging, I never thought this would happen. 1 follower was like a shocker to me :) Hopefully this summer I will be able to redesign this blog as well.

 I got this virus thing on my computer (don't worry, it's fixed now) and it took like a long while to fix, which is why I wasn't really able to post that much. Sorry about that. So when I was thinking of what to post today, I was looking through my pictures, and I found this 30 day writing challenge one. I remember finding it on a blog, but I'm not sure which one. So if you've ever done this, I may or may not have gotten it from you. ;) So I thought it would be fun to do and it would give me something to post every day, so I'm going to start today.


Day 1: Well you guys know a lot about me, so one basic thing you may not know..I hate math? lol

Have a great day :)
autumn 

8 comments:

  1. This is really awesom,e! Can't wait to hear from you every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6/04/2014

    I did this challenge at the end of last year/start of this year and it was awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I emailed you, Autumn! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh I'm going to try this on my blog! :-) Maybe every week it will give me something to post when I'm positively stumped. :P

    It'll be awesome to here from you everyday. Can't wait for more!

    ~Lydia~ <3
    agdollsandbooksseeamericangirl.blogspot.com
    disneyfans4ever2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! It definitely helps :)

      Delete

be you. be nice. be amazing.
your comments make my day brighter
and i try to reply to every one.