pink flamingos & old pictures

26 April 2015



hey guys.  so recently I was reading this post by Morning, and I was really inspired to start writing more posts that are more interactive with  you guys.  I mean, this blog is for you guys and me, right? Sure I blog for myself, but I'm also doing it for you guys too.  So I'll still keep my "inspired" series, but hopefully some of the other posts are more kind of like...I don't know...in depth? OK, that probably didn't make a whole lot of sense...but hopefully you kinda get my gist.

anyways, so the end of the school year is approaching soon, and while that's super awesome *smiles*, I'm probably not going to have a overflowing abundance of free time.  so that's just kinda a little warning if there's not a whole lot of posts around this time of the year. =)

so this morning I was going through a whole folder of pictures on my computer of photos from when I was younger.  like literally, they were from when I was like really little till like I don't know...five years ago? they were pretty cool :P It's amazing to see how much I've changed.  To think that the little girl in those photos was me....wow.  and since I'm not planning to share any photos of myself, whether from years and years ago or a selfie I took two minutes ago, I can't really post a lot of those photos.  *sigh* But there were a few pictures from a zoo trip I went to...so I thought I'd post them today.

yeah yeah, not the most interesting topic I know... but it was fun to look back on and I thought it'd be fun to post a few.












do you guys see that chick beside the bird? i mean, wow. compare that turtle to it and be amazed.







so yeah , that wraps up this post, and I hope you liked scrolling through.  Have an amazing week and don't forget to smile =)

- autumn 


22 comments:

  1. Flamingoes! These photos are wonderful. :) and I don't mind if your posts aren't interactive, they're always enjoyable nevertheless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. I have nominated you for a tag on my blog. :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much!

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh I'm crying. It's been more than two years since I started blogging but every single time I cannot get over the fact that my writing can touch and inspire people and just... Well, I'm a mess. :') The zoo! There aren't many diverse animals that are at the local zoo where I live since the climate here is so extreme, but we do have some birds. ^.^

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww...Morning. You have been an inspiration to so so many people out there, I'm sure. You have a wonderful talent in writing. ♥
      Well that's nice that they at least have birds ^-^ We have average climate around here...so they have a few different animals here...

      Delete
  3. Anonymous4/26/2015

    I think your posts are great! And you got to see so many cool animals- apart from Auckland, our zoos in NZ are pretty limited.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks Opal. Yeah... well, I don't really remember a lot of the animals anyways....soo...

      Delete
  4. Ooh!! I love flamingos! Speaking of the zoo, I haven't been there in a while..
    Aliah

    P.S. I think your posts are very interactive. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! They're so...so...pink. ^-^
      Thank you :)

      Delete
  5. Lovely pictures :)

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaa! I did the same thing when I was little. I thought I was the coolest thing to be taking pictures! ;) How old were you when you took these? Did you see my back in time post?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha...yes! Someone can relate! Actually...I don't think I took these photos... (I mean, let me face it, if I had...there would probably be just a huge blurry image) maybe my parents? Yeah, I did! It's a really great idea actually! I think that kind of inspired this post too =)

      Delete
  7. So good!
    You ha(ve)d some serious talent, dear Autumn.<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Re-eally? Thank you so much, dear <3

      Delete
  8. Absolutely love these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhhhh this just puts me in the mood for a trip to the zoo!!! SO FUN!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr? The zoo is always so much fun!

      Delete
  10. I love those photos. I know- it's so interesting to look back on how you were in the past...and see how far you've come and how much you've changed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you <3 It's crazy great!

      Delete
  11. Well I must admit I sort of expected a bunch of cute photos of toddler you, but those photos are great as well. Animals are just so photogenic! I know that because my dog always looks perefect, while I struggle to get one decent photo heh anyways, really nice blog, I enjoy reading it! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww, thanks <3 there were some pictures of a somewhat cute toddler me, but i'm not allowed to show my face on the internet, thus, i couldn't. but thanks for stopping by ^_^

      Delete

be you. be nice. be amazing.
your comments make my day brighter
and i try to reply to every one.