☆ what's up july ☆

02 July 2018

Heyyyyyy guys how's it going? Are you doing well? I SINCERELY HOPE SO.  But if you're not, then remember that you are loved and there's a reason for everything.  Truly.  

SO *aheM* I type this post out on July 2, but, I mean, July practically just started, right? This morning I was thinking about how insane it is that July is...HERE.   Like, it's July 2018, fam.  2018 is flying past our eyes.  asdfklJKFJSs

Last year I did a monthly wrap-up post every month and I loved doing those, but...obviously this year I haven't :P However...I did get a little motivation to challenge myself to make a list of things I want to do this July.  Inspiration is a truly beautiful thing, y'all.  SO here is the list of what I want to do this July of 2018.  WAH LAAAAAA

also my q&a is dropping THIS WEEK.  mark your calendars folks.



YEP.  So technically I should've gotten my driver's permit last month, buuuuuut.....I had no motivation for a lot of things last month, and overall I just wasn't ready.  I mean, I'm still not ready to take the test, but I want to make sure I at least study and TRY to take the test once this month.  I just think it's so funny how literally all (well...a lot) of my friends (not that I actually have that many friends...more like people I know lOL) got their permits the day after they turned sixteen and I'm just like...*throws up peace signs* 

SO, as you know, my first ever Q&A video is dropping this week (!!!!!!!!), but I'm definitely planning on continuing and keep making videos for YouTube.  July is National Ice Cream Month, and the thought occurred to me the other week that A VIDEO FEATURING ICE CREAM MIGHT BE IN ORDER.  maybe. (also, what's some of your favorite ice cream brands etc.? they might be featured in the video! haha no but for real)

 I have a friend (yep that's right I do), and she's SUPER into rabbits and all of that.  She has a website and sells them to literally people from all OVER.  It's her passion :P So she asked me a while back if I would take some pictures for her website of HER RABBITS.  Am I excited? YOU BET I AM.  I mean....a rabbit photoshoot? That's pretty rad, right? xD 

June was definitely a harder month for me in a lot of areas, and to be totally honest, I really don't know what the next step is in life for me or what I should do next.  I don't know what to do.  But I definitely want to at least take small steps in July, regardless of whatever that may look like.  Right now, I don't know.  But I'm praying God does, and that He'll show me who He really is.  In the midst of all the troubles and struggles of my life.  Overall I'm hoping and praying July is a slightly better month than June.  x


SO.  Yep.  that's about it.  JULY IS HERE.  *moment of silence* also it currently feels like we're in a heat wave and I AM LIVING FOR IT.  I love summer haha ♥ 

What's some of your favorite ice cream brands/ways to eat ice cream? I'm trying to figure out how I want the video to be, so suggestions would be mucho appreciated! (i butchered spanish i know yes) 

how are you doing? excited for the q&a? I AM! (and also slightly nervous but hahaaaa) also I'm so excited for the fourth of july! are you doing anything to celebrate (if you're in the US, that is xD)? i bought a USA sweatshirt! :P 

xx
autumn

10 comments:

  1. "slightly figure my life out. maybe. idk." SKDSKDSKDSKD THAT'S SUCH A MOOD!
    i live in the us, yes, but celebrating american things? nah, hun, i'm good. xD the only thing i like about the fourth are the fireworks, just so i can get pictures. lol.

    -mckenzie
    the-anti-social-social-club.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. right!! i've been in some unique moods lately lol

      Ahhahaha you do you, girl! i know the fireworks are so beautiful it's crazy <3 thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  2. Bunnies? A photoshoot of them sounds amazing and super fun! Bunnies are one of my favorite creatures. Have a blessed week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha they're SO cute. i'm a little nervous about photographing them though haha

      Delete
  3. Rabbits can be super hard to photograph sometimes, just to warn you ;) MINE SIMPLY CANNOT SIT STILL. Agh we're in a heat wave too and I am NOT living for it. I hate to say this but when it's so hot outside you can't step out without feeling like you're gonna die I almost-ALMOST, miss winter.
    NATIONAL ICE CREAM MONTH? YASS, National Ice cream day is July 15th btw, if you're doing an ice cream taste test video you should definitely try some vegan ice cream! So Delicious is one of the best brands and they make a whole bunch of flavors!
    I hope July is easier for you, just keep trusting God and that He has it all figured out. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH NO i was worried about that!! i will have my friend helping me, so maybe that will help haha
      TRUE THOUGH i know sometimes i wish that too. i haven't been outside too much, so that's probably why i haven't suffered too much xD
      thank you so much, hannah!! i'll definitely include that brand in my video. i think i've actually tried them out before, so it'll be fun! you're amazing, girl x

      Delete
  4. WOAH. these things are all SO dang cool. Getting your driver's permit is SO fun and you're going to love it. I also can't wait to see that bunny photoshoot! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahaha glad you think so :) EEEP i'm pretty nervous though so aaahhhhhhhhhhhh

      Delete
  5. Yesssss both rabbits and ice cream???? Loving this post haha!! Good luck on the permit. :)

    Nabila | Hot Town Cool Girl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl I'm sure you'll do fine on the test. And no need to rush it. I only recently got mine and I'm 19.

    We had an awesome 4th of July. Spent the day at a freshwater stream with some friends. Lotsa fun! What'd you do?

    ReplyDelete

be you. be nice. be amazing.
your comments make my day brighter
and i try to reply to every one.