New Book!

09 March 2013

 Hi everyone! How have you all been doing? I have been doing OK. So as the title says, yes, I have yet started another book. I was in school one day and this amazing idea for a book popped into my head, so I grabbed a notebook and started writing. The new book is called Forgotten.

The story is about a outlaw who committed a serious crime when he was a good deal younger. He lives a hiding life, because the police have forgotten about him. But when a few children find out about him, they are immediately on his trail. What will happen to this middle-aged "gentlemen"?

I don't have a front cover to show you guys, but I will be making one soon. I won't post a chapter a week, just post a whole bunch at random times. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

be you. be nice. be amazing.
your comments make my day brighter
and i try to reply to every one.