A Redefined Normal

09 July 2014




  my normal 
may not be yours
my normal
may be crazier than yours
my normal 
may be the hardest 
my normal
may be harsh
my normal
may leave me feeling exhausted
but my normal
is a redefined normal that God has given me 

Have you ever felt utterly discouraged? Like it was too much? Many times I've literally cried over my circumstances. Sometimes it feels as if you're all alone, and no one cares. But it's in those times when I realize, my life may not be normal. But it's a redefined normal. It may not be how everyone else lives, but your life is special, and whatever you're going through, you can be positive that God is leading you through it for a the best life ever :) God cares even when it seems as if no one else does. Leave your cares at God's feet, because He can rearrange your normal to the the best redefined normal ever. And though sometimes it feels as if you have no one, those are the times that the thought that you have the Lord Jesus Christ as your friend seems even more empowering. So whatever my future may hold, and however wacko it is, it's an awesome redefined normal, meant just for me.  <3

God loves you :)  

Autumn

Jeremiah 29:11 

 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

4 comments:

be you. be nice. be amazing.
your comments make my day brighter
and i try to reply to every one.