Verse of the Week

13 June 2013

This week's verse  of the week is............................. ..



Lamentations 3:22-23
Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions  never fail. They are new  every morning; great is your faithfulness.                                        



That really inspires me at times.  It's so awesome!!!

If you would like to have your favorite verse put on here, comment it and I might use it!!! :)



                                                               

2 comments:

  1. Followed you via bloglovin because GFC is leaving. Come and check it out.
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/myblog

    p.s. I am hosting a giveaway on my blog so come and enter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome!!!! Thanks....but I can't enter the giveaway because I can't give out my e-mail OR address. Sorry!!!!

      Delete

be you. be nice. be amazing.
your comments make my day brighter
and i try to reply to every one.