Interview with Hannah Chu

29 July 2013

 OK, this lovely girl filled out the interview and I shall post it today!.


1. What's your name, or blogger name?
My blogger name is Crystaljoy523, but people most know me as Hannah Chu
2. What kinds of books do you like best? (genre)
Fantasy
3.What do you like best about this blog?
You!
4. What types of blogs do you like best? (writing, artistic, random)
Random, Writing, AG, Dance
5. What is you favorite food?
Curly Fries, Pretzels, ICE CREAM!!!!
6. Favorite color?.
Green or Teal or Purple
7. Favorite blog(s)?
This blog, AG and Photography, Fun with AGFan, One doll out there, My American Girl Story, Dolls and Dance, Hailey's Hideaway and more!
8. If you could possibly change your name, what would you change it to?
Michelle or Samantha
9. What do you think I look like?
brown hair, light skin, brown or blue eyes
10. What is/was your least favorite subject in school?
Science, even though my mom is a chemist
11. What do you want to be when you grow up? (Or already are)
Singer, Computer Programmer, Songwriter, Model, Actress, Basketball Player (I already am a basketball player), Cheerleader and more
12. Why did you start a blog?
Because I thought it would be really fun if my blog got popular and known ALL OVER THE WORLD!!
13. Who or what inspired you to start one?
So many blogs inspired me and I can't name all of them.
14. What do you post about on your blog?
AG,thoughts
15. What do you like best about blogging?
Getting Followers!
16. If you could wish for one thing, what would it be for?
For a shopping spree at AG, to get discovered, etc.
17. If you could go to any country in the world, where would you go?
Hmmm, where ever Pretty Lilly's at!
18. What are some of your hobbies?
Basketball, blogging, singing, dancing, being insane, cartwheels that are so so bad!
19. What's your most favorite animal?
Dogs and horses!
20.Is there anything I could do to improve this blog?
Hmm. Just keep doing what you're doing. You're doing GREAT so far!

 Please take this button for your blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

be you. be nice. be amazing.
your comments make my day brighter
and i try to reply to every one.