The ABC's of Blogger

22 July 2013

So this lovely blogger friend of mine came up with the idea and I thought it'd be fun to do!

What you have to do: Name a blogger for each letter

Please do this for your blog as well!

A- me! Autumn
B- Bailey M.
C - Christy Okeefe
D - Dally 
E - E
F - Flower Murray
G - Gwyn
H - Hannah

I - ilovesabie  (her blogger name)
J - Jessica
K - Kathryn
L - Layla W.
M - Maddie
N - Natalia
O - Otter Days
P - President's Daughter
Q - Please claim this if your name starts with Q
R - Rose C.
S - Storyteller
T - Tarynn Evans
U - Please claim this if your name starts with U
V - Please claim this if your name starts with V
W - Do as likewise for the top two
X - Do as likewise for the top three
Y - Do as likewise for the top four
Z - Do as likewise for the top five

Alright, that was fun..and challenging!! I would've liked to put a LOT more of you down, but I could only put one name for each letter. But I still love all of your blogs!

OK, I have to go, but you can do this too!
           




4 comments:

be you. be nice. be amazing.
your comments make my day brighter
and i try to reply to every one.