H O M E  |  A B O U T   |  C O N T A C T  |  B U T T O N |

This blog...I just realized!!!!

I was thinking, this blog how the name kind of restricts me from posting about...well everything and anything.

Then I was thinking, you know ho the name is Autumn's Reading & Writing? Well how about Autumn's Reading &Writings?? Just add the "s". Then I could write about anything more so because it's the "writings" of me.

What do you think??

                                                           

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks!!!

      I actually have kind of unofficially adopted the name. :)

      Delete
  2. Anonymous7/08/2013

    Perfect! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea!!

    Love,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Really? I'm sooo thrilled!!

      Delete

be you. be nice. be amazing.
your comments make my day brighter
and i try to reply to every one.