Push Your Fear Aside

02 November 2013


 I walk to the house, chewing my fingernails anxiously. I am worried. About what? Everything. School, the volleyball team, friends, moving, the social studies project, and everything else in my life. I hold my head up and hear a whinny just then. I change direction and walk to the barn. Then....

                                                                   
 ○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

 Galloping against the wind. The air stings as it whizzes past me at lightening speed. I bounce along the horse's back. Bareback. I nudge her to go faster. My eyes close, tired of fighting against the wind. Relaxed. Calm. Excited. Silence. All these feelings surge through me at once. This is my life. I give way to a slight smile as I think, "You know what? I'm going to lay my cares at His feet. God will take care of them." We zoom across His land, faster than ever before. 

 ○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

God's holding your life in His hands. Let Him take your fear away. Be fearless.


autumn

2 comments:

be you. be nice. be amazing.
your comments make my day brighter
and i try to reply to every one.