2:50 a.m. \ 7.26.18

26 July 2018


some late night thoughts: 

It's literally 2:50 A.M.
Ok.  Here's the sum of it.  I think. 

Life's a journey...and everything I go through is part of the story.  The story of my life.
But everyone's life is different and that's the beauty of humanity.  We all have different stories, different journeys.

So how to make my story count? For me, worth is found in living in God's perfect will for me and loving Him above all else.  
And also, happiness.  Having meaningful relationships with people, enjoying your life, and learning to be happy with every stage you go through.

Growing up is strange and unique and sometimes bittersweet, but it doesn't have to be a bad or a hard thing if we enjoy it.  Face it, life goes on.  So learn to go with it.  You won't be 10 again, but you will be 20 [Lord willing].  So love the process.  If you make your life one you love, then you're gonna look forward to every moment.

Cherish the memories but the best is yet to come..and hold up.  The best is now too, kid! Live and love.  Fear God.  Keep moving and do more.

xx
autumn 
(i literally wrote this this morning when i couldn't sleep.  it was wild.  
life's crazy, y'all.  how've you been? :)) 


 

14 comments:

  1. So true! Thanks for sharing!
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks for reading, Brooklyne!!

      Delete
  2. Wow...this is honestly exactly what I needed. I've been struggling with life's craziness lately, so thank you! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I'm glad it could help someone out :)

      Delete
  3. Sometimes I forget life is a process... we're always refining. And what's a better way to refine than experiencing everything every single day?

    xoxo Abigail Lennah | Story-Eyed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true <3 Change is a good thing, and it inevitable is a constant part of life. The moments that make up our life should take our breath away.

      Delete
  4. I could never write at two am, so thumbs up to you haha. I've been struggling recently with life so totally understand this post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha yeah well I had to get my thought process out so it wasn't very eloquent for sure :)) I'm glad you related to this post <3

      Delete
  5. I love that we are always learning how to make the best out of this life we are given. If this is what you come up with when you can't sleep you should not sleep more! Kidding, but those words are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True, true, true.

      Haha, okay this was basically the output of me overthinking everything in my life and trying to solve the meaning and purpose of life when I should've been sleeping LOL

      Delete
  6. This is beautiful. Truly, making it count is setting our eyes above on things that matter for eternity. So even if it gets hard with ministry, or we are faced with difficult situations, we are assured of a living hope. And while we are still here, we get to enjoy the life we are given, and sharing that living hope to others.
    Thanks for sharing with us! :) I'm a new follower on Bloglovin', btw. Looking forward to reading more of your writings!

    http://helloannajo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely beautiful. I've been having an up-and-down relationship with myself and recently struggling with self-love and keeping on going with life, but this beautiful statement gave me hope and realization <3 Thank you for posting this!

    - nicole x

    ReplyDelete

be you. be nice. be amazing.
your comments make my day brighter
and i try to reply to every one.