the wander diaries: utah [pt. 2] w/ VLOG

08 August 2018

  
I've been on-and-off editing a little video from my trip to Utah in June (y'all aren't sick of hearing about it yet, are you? ;) and finally finished it a few days ago.  Life has been nuts, and I'm probably going to do a life update soon (fun fact: we freaking moved.  so.  that was fun). 

But as I was putting the final touches on this edit, I couldn't help but reminisce a little about that wonderful trip.  It was altogether too short, but these pictures take me back to the dry heat, insane views, and incredible mountains.  There's definitely a balance in soaking in the moment and capturing it on film, but I'm so glad I got these shots.  Because there's nothing around me close to it.

I hope you like this video and that it gives you a little peek of what the trip was like for me.  Like I mentioned up there ^^^ I've been working on this video for SO! LONG! I was literally at the point where I'm like, "i hate this video so much if i ever have to see it again i will SCREAM." So I finished so I could move on lol (procrastinator anybody?)

LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS? :'))


I hope you liked it!!

Also, I'm back on Instagram after like, two whole years :P So if you're new you should definitely check it out [link] ! I've been posting new photos from Utah (and other places **coughcough** like **cough* new york city *cough* yes i'm fine thank YOU!!)

THANK YOU for reading this blog post and taking the time out of your day to make it to the end! You are so loved and needed in this world, and I hope you find a little bit of happy in your day today :)

Have you ever been to Utah? What did you think of the vlog style? (It was definitely a mix of different..stuff.  haha!) Have you ever been outside of your country? HOW WAS IT?

xx
autumn

13 comments:

  1. I have not been to Utah -- but your photos + vlog make me itch to make the trip! Your vlog style was superb. Very captivating. :) Thank you for sharing this so I could live through you for a little bit ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wwooooooooowww those pics and that video and THOSE STARS. OK I NEED TO GO THERE JUST FOR THOSE STARS LIKE AHH. loved this <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you do!!! It's so beautiful!

      Delete
  3. These photos, wow. Utah is definitely one of my favorite places.

    k.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the video!!! The views are amazing there!
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for being a loyal reader! You're amazing!

      Delete
  5. Wow those pics look amazing! And oh my gosh loved the vid!!! Your editing style is like my favorite thing ever haha.

    Nabila | Hot Town Cool Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness wow you made my day!

      Delete
  6. I think that 14th photo is my favorite, it just makes me want to be in that photograph and walk that dusty path! And those star photos in your vlog, wow!! Makes me wish I had known how to take photographs like that when I was in Wyoming, but just seeing them was incredible enough :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness so sweet!!! Thank you! Dusty is definitely the right word lol

      I want to go to Wyoming one day for sure! I can only imagine how beautiful it must be :)

      Delete
  7. dude those photos are bomb ^-^

    I love your blog design! It's so clean and happy and <33. I'd also like love it if you would check out mine- that would mean the world to me. :D Link is below- no pressure if you're not interested though!

    Thanks for sharing!
    Lilian | greenteawithbooks.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

be you. be nice. be amazing.
your comments make my day brighter
and i try to reply to every one.