Inspired

21 August 2013


Doesn't that picture just make you feel inspired? It does to me. It makes me feel adventurous.Like I'm ready to just go ahead and explore the unknown.

Have you ever felt like that? I mean in real life. It's just all there, like an open book. Ready for you to go flipping through the pages.

I have, especially in the woods. It's so peaceful and quiet, and wherever you go, there a re new exciting trails you've never tread before. It's so mystical and charming.

It's at those time for me especially that exciting story plots come to mind. Perhaps a runaway was hiding in a cave that was hidden between two boulders.. Or anything...you should try it sometime....

Have you ever done anything like that before?


No comments:

Post a Comment

be you. be nice. be amazing.
your comments make my day brighter
and i try to reply to every one.