Passion Planner Review

23 May 2018

Hey guys! So a few months ago, I think I mentioned in a blog post that I started using the Passion Planner this year, and if I remember correctly, I think Jessica asked me to do a review on it, so here I am! (i know, only a few months late xD)


SO I got the Passion Planner for 2018, after weeks and weeks of hard contemplating and deciding which planner to get.  My planner is super important to me! I finally ended up choosing this one and...

I AM NOT DISAPPOINTED.

I will say, that using this planner for school is...fine.  It works, but the one I have isn't really meant for school.  There are academic Passion Planners, which probably work better for students, but I didn't really know about those when I got mine xD But the one I have works great for me, so it's fine.

 I'd say this planner is different from others in that it literally helps for planning your life out and working towards your passions and goals and taking the small steps to where you want to go.  For anyone who's a creative or working towards achieving your dreams, this planner will be so helpful.

Allow me to show you.


The Passion Planner starts off with asking you some questions about your goals/role models/inspirations, etc.  The next page shows how the planner works, and then you come to Your Passion Roadmap.  I haven't filled mine out yet, partially because I'm still figuring it all out xD

BUT IT'S SO GOOD.  Like, 10/10 you should do the Passion Roadmap if you get this planner because it's really helpful in breaking down those big dreams into manageable chunks.  Seriously.  It. is. epic.

This planner also is so, SO motivational.  Every week has a quote, and YEAH.  Let's just say that this planner will help you stay focused on your goals and help you stay motivated.


Not only does every week have a quote, it also has a challenge/something to think about for that week.  👍🏻

The Passion Planner honestly just helps you break down your goals so much.  Every week you can fill out your personal priorities and work priorities, and then rank each of those columns by top priority, priority, and errands.

One of my favorite parts is the "Today's Focus" box.  When you have a certain/specific goal for a day, it's super crucial to stay focused, and I love having a reminder of that whenever I glance in my planner.


So one tip I have for you all, regardless of what planner you use, is to use different colors in your planner.  Maybe it's just me, but when I have a colorful, bright layout, it just lifts my mood so much and makes me just...feel better? :P

I got a set of marker-like pens (lol what) from Target earlier this year and literally every Monday when I sit down to plan my week in my planner, I whip this bunch out.  I don't really color-code or anything, I just really love a colorful look in my planner.


Overall, this planner by far is one of my favorite ones I've ever used.  There's so much potential in it, and it is such a helpful and useful tool to stay on track, to keep working on your goals, and to document and plan out your life!

You literally can plan out every hour in your day, so it's super detail-orientated as well.  One of my favorite parts about this planner is at the end of every month you can reflect and write/journal about how the month went.  This year has been really crazy for me, and it's so good to look back on the past few months and see how I felt in all these different situations.

8.5/10 recommend!!!!


Also I believe they are hand-inspected before getting shipped, so there's an extra comfort there for you :)

SO THERE YOU HAVE IT, FOLKS.  The Passion Planner is super (i've used this adjective way too many times in this post forgive me) amazing and I love using it...so if you're looking for a planner, maybe check this one out? 

What planner do you use? Or do you not use one? (I literally never used a planner until I had to use one for school & now for some reason I really love using one sooooo :P) 

Let's talk!

xx
autumn 

11 comments:

  1. I love seeing planner reviews! Even though I use a bullet journal (and don't plan to change back to regular planners anytime soon), seeing different (pretty) planners stILL make me so happy, haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh yes I've heard of bullet journaling! both are super awesome I think. IT'S THE AESTHETIC THAT COUNTS <3

      Delete
  2. Looks like a great planner to help get organized!
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, thanks for the review! XD It looks really good - practical, aesthetic, and motivational. Also, your photos showcase it perfectly. :) I got a planner for the first time this year, and I like it, but I often forget to use it, which isn't very helpful... I like how this is more than a planner though, with the roadmap features, etc, so I might have to give it a go next year. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yeah no problem! AW thank you so much. Yeah, I know. I use my planner so much during the school year then during the summer i barely ever use it. i started using it more during the summer last year, and I'm trying to keep at it this summer too! You should try it out :)

      Delete
  4. I've never heard of a passion planner before, but this looks really interesting! Thanks for sharing it with us :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I'm so glad you read through the post. You should try one out!

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the review! The planner looks awesome! I printed off some of the free sheets on their site and look forward to testing them to see if I like them!
    -Mikayla-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeep sounds good! I hope you like it.

      Delete
  6. WAIT. This is a thing? I like this! I want to try it out! Thanks for sharing love!
    Simply Me

    ReplyDelete

be you. be nice. be amazing.
your comments make my day brighter
and i try to reply to every one.